Thursday, July 24, 2008

Uh-Oh!

http://barbarajohnston.net/FA_spaghettios_LR.jpg
I was mildly disturbed when they changed the branding from Franco-American to parent company Campbell's, but recently my supermarket has stopped stocking Spaghettios altogether. This bears repeating in all caps: THE SUPERMARKET WON'T GET ME SPAGHETTIOS! What?! Needless to say, I am currently considering all my grocery purchasing options. Man cannot live on Chef Boyardee alone, although I could probably go with just Swanson and Coca-Cola for a good long time.

4 comments:

JustAnObserver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JustAnObserver said...

You can get them here:

A case of o's

Brian said...

you still have rice-a-roni...

My son is a Spaghetti-o's and meatball-a-holic. Personally, I find the stuff disgusting.

Ken Rodoff said...

You shouldn't even refer to that establishment as a 'super'market. More like a meagermarket.

I'm sure you can order them from Amazon. And they'll deliver.